Friday, August 8, 2008

Reintroductions.

Well well well, have I got a treat in store for you! After much soul-searching and insipritional novels, I have decided the worlds needs me. So, today, what now appears to be Monday, April 28, 2008, The Red Basin is back, and it's better than you thought it could have been before, if that were even possible! That's right, I'm here today to tell you that I have come out of a long 2 year hiatus to bring you the much anticipated 3rd chapter to the story! If you thought it couldn't get any better, you're wrong! I find that you're wrong often, latley, but that's ok, I'm usually right! That means more fun, more Red Basin, more tears, more unanswered questions, and finally, fiiinally a third chapter to pick up that amazing climactic cliffhanger that I left you all years ago! I will now pause for you to catch your breath. Take as much time as needed here to gather yourself. That's enough time. You should have read slower. Nobody has any self-controle these days. Ah well, you can't help it. I've made you the mess you are today! Speaking of messed, here it is! I give you, THE RED BASIN TWO: The 3rd Chapter! Dra

No comments: